This photograph was labeled Brighton Historical Pictures "From Settlement to City: Brighton, Michigan 1832 - 1945" by Carol McMacken (2004), and in the book, this home is noted to be the Hallack home.
The location and date of this photograph is unknown.
The Lincoln Hotel, constructed in the 1920's, became the Graham Hotel by 1932. It had been renamed again by 1955, as "Monks Hotel". It was owned by Ralph Monks. He later sold the hotel to his partners, who maintained a restaurant, renamed, "The Canopy".